POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Makehuman 1.0.0 is here! : Re: Makehuman 1.0.0 is here! Server Time
1 Aug 2024 06:21:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Makehuman 1.0.0 is here!
From: gregjohn
Date: 5 Mar 2009 14:35:00
Message: <web.49b02838fea29af834d207310@news.povray.org>
Okay, after some more tweaking, I've got two questions:

i) Is all the functionality there right now for making hair?  The only code I
see seems to want a "hair.inc" and I don't see anywhere that gets created.

ii) How are the eyes controlled?  In a few of my various renderings, I see eyes,
but haven't figured out how to actually make them appear.

iii) What will be the eventual use of all the joint variables?  I've made up
characters in povray before where I was able to animate them based on a given
set of joints-- I could share a youtube link if it's not overly obvious what I
mean.  Are you looking to have either a boned mesh whose bones are "animatable"
in povray, or a group of objects (thigh object, etc.) that are animatable?